Welcome to Kincardine Dentistry
Welcome to the office of Dr. Walden and Dr. Umar, where we are dedicated to providing excellent dental care for our patients. Our philosophy of cultivating strong relationships with our patients, and the use of modern technology in a caring environment with our supportive team, has kept our practice a longstanding tradition in our community for over one hundred and thirty years! At Kincardine Dentistry we pledge to provide you with the best smile possible to take with you into the future!
Kincardine Dentistry Wins CLKD’s “Lots of Socks” Contest 2022!
Thank you Community Living Kincardine District!
Kincardine Dentistry Celebrates CLKD’s 2021 “Lots of Socks” Day
If you are experiencing an after hours dental emergency, you may contact Dr. Walden at 519-396-8472 or Dr. Umar at 519-396-3763.
We are located at 6 Millennium Way, on Highway #21, in front of the Holiday Inn.
Built in 2012, this new 4500 square foot building has many advanced features:
- Our office boasts state of the art equipment, including a CT scanner specifically designed for dentistry.
- We support green initiatives that cut down on waste and are friendly towards the environment.
- All operatories have over the patient televisions allowing patients to comfortably watch TV during their treatments.
- The hallways, washrooms, operatories, and counter tops are all designed to accommodate individuals who use wheelchairs and other assistive walking devices.
- The reception area has a generous play area for children, a television, fireplace, and plenty of comfortable seating.
- Our sterilization area is an open concept center allowing patients to view sterilization procedures and techniques. The new Steri-Centre allows us to implement sterilization techniques that exceed the provincial standards, ensuring that our office is prepared for new guidelines as they are introduced.
A big shout out to Kent Padfield and Shane Watson for re-certifying our staff in CPR and reviewing fire safety tips! (October 2018)
Kincardine Dentistry and the Kincardine Fire Department have the good luck to work with two amazing Co-op Students! Left to right – Fire Prevention Officer, Shane Watson, students Nathan Smith, Hesther Pagé, and Fire Chief, Kent Padfield (October 2018)
Fire Chief, Kent Padfield provides training in the use of an AED Automated External Defibrillator (October 2018)
A shout out to Lake Effect: The team at Kincardine Dentistry celebrated Michael and Gail’s 30th Wedding Anniversary with delicious shakes and fabulous protein balls! Thank you Lake Effect! You made our day! (July 2018)
Thank you to Monica Blair, registered Practical Nurse from the Public Health Unit for
providing our entire staff with an in-service on Naloxone.
Pictured from left to right, Dr. Greg Luvison, Monica Blair, Dr. Sana Umar, Dr. Michael Walden (May 2018).
Documents required by regulations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, are available upon request.