Welcome to the office of Dr. Walden where we are dedicated to providing excellent dental care for our patients. Our philosophy of cultivating strong relationships with our patients, and the use of modern technology in a caring environment with our supportive staff, has kept our practice a longstanding tradition in our community for over one hundred and twenty five years! At Dr. Walden’s office, we pledge to provide you with the best smile possible to take with you into the future!
Have You Heard!
We are located at 6 Millennium Way, on Highway #21 in front of the Holiday Inn. Built in 2012, this new 4500 square foot building has many advanced features:
– Our new office boasts state of the art equipment including a CT scanner specifically designed for dentistry.
– We have taken advantage of the new building to opt for greener initiatives that will cut down on waste.
– All operatories have over the patient televisions allowing patients to comfortably watch t.v. during their treatments.
– The hallways, washrooms, operatories, and counter tops are all designed to accommodate individuals who use wheelchairs and other assistive walking devices.
– The reception area has a generous play area for children, a television, fireplace, and plenty of comfortable seating.
– Our sterilization area is an open concept center allowing patients to view sterilization procedures and techniques. The new Steri-Centre allows us to implement sterilization techniques that exceed the provincial standards, ensuring that our office is prepared for new guidelines as they are introduced.
We are proud to announce…
Kincardine Dentistry has won Miele’s Favorite Dental Practice in Canada Contest!!
Thank you to all our patients who not only voted for us, but took the time to write wonderful, complimentary comments about our practice!
Documents required by regulations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, are available upon request.